Friday, October 16, 2009

"It's a girl. Buy some pink shit . . ."


 Hehe, one of the lines from the infamous fight at the doctor's office in the timeless classic Knocked Up. I am finding that movie more and more hilarious being, well, knocked up myself.

We went to the doctor today and we are having a girl. A healthy girl with a strong heartbeat, two eyes, a nose, 10 fingers and toes, and equal length femurs. Who weighs exactly 8 oz. Right now we are busy at work taking out the carpet (me) and moving furniture (Curtis and Neighbor Dan), so I don't have time to give the whole story. But, I will put up a bunch of pictures.


I word of warning. Cleatus the fetus is definitely still fetus-looking. Or kinda more like skelator baby. How fitting. I am glad our festive baby little baby is already in the celebrating mood for Halloween.

***after trying for a frustrating 20 minutes the pictures keep failing to load, so I will try again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment